Saturday, December 17, 2011

Where art thou, Guardian Angel.

The head and the chest have been throbbing for a while now. Its like I can feel this white light emanating from within my body. I was at peace. I was in a trance.
The night gone by had been one where the mere mortal and the great destroyers souls had merged. They had drawn breath together. I did not have Shakti on my phallus but the rest of the experience was much like a bhor tapasya.
A lot has happened over the last one month. A lot has changed. The world is ever changing like that, in fact there were probably ten odd life defining moments happening in the very house where I meditated. A lot of things changed around me last night while I sat in my sacrosanct and pristine state of mind.
Life has been a haze, a hurly burly really. The thing that bothers me these days is that I live a fearful person. I lack perspective to do anything with this life. Economics is intriguing and writing is my passion, but where lies my will to live? Where lies that pursuit of happiness.
Perhaps I should not bother my innocent mind with these thoughts. Let my genius rest, it has poked my shoulder for a long time now. Its tiring really, perhaps I shall sleep a while longer. The sleep of the woodchuck in winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment